Click here to go straight to the Ultimate Weight Loss Calculator – IMPERIAL VERSION
Or here, to go to the Ultimate Weight Loss Calculator – METRIC VERSION
Welcome to the ultimate weight loss calculator!
There are tons of BMI calculators, BMR calculators, calorie deficit calculators, TDEE calculators, ideal weight calculators, macro calculators, and weight loss predictors on the web – but I think this is the first time they have been brought together and joined into one huge awesome ultimate weightloss calculator! I hope that this will be useful for anyone who is looking for information to help them control their weight and plan their diets. The weight loss predictor is my favourite part – great for motivation! Right now we have:
- Ideal weight range for your height, adjusted +10% or -10% depending on frame size. (This is based on the BMI calculation, and provides the lowest and highest weights you could have, whilst maintaining a healthy BMI.)
- BMI (Body Mass Index), adjusted +10% or -10% depending on frame size
- Weight needed to achieve a goal BMI, also adjusted for frame size
- BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
- Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE, which is your BMR plus your daily activity)
- How many calories you need to eat per day, to lose a certain amount of weight per week. (0.5lbs, 1lb or 2lbs per week, and 0.25kg, 0.5kg and 1kg per week)
Weight loss predictors:
- If you stick to your intended calorie intake per day, what date you will reach your goal weight
- How much you will weigh on your goal finish date if you stick to your intended calorie intake per day
- How many calories you’d need to consume per day, to achieve your goal weight on your goal finish date.
- A zig-zag diet planner, to calculate how much you should eat each day, on a 7 day rotation, to achieve a varied calorie intake whilst maintaining an average of your specified number of calories. (Based on your intended calorie intake per day)
- A 5:2 Diet planner (also known as the Fast Diet) to calculate your daily calorie intake based on your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
- A macro calories and grams calculator – to show how many calories and grams of carbohydrate, protein and fat you should be consuming, whether you want to lose fat, maintain, or build muscle.
This is a work in progress – stay tuned for more features and please let me know in the comments below if you have an idea for a feature! The to-do list for additions to the weight loss calculator currently looks like this:
- Predictor should adjust TDEE as weight decreases to give more accurate result.
- Something to calculate your calories per day, to lose a certain percentage of your bodyweight per week/month – e.g. so you might start off losing 10lbs in the 1st month and 1lb in the last month, but the percentage lost per week would be steady.
- Kilojoule option
- Protein intake calculator
- Breastfeeding mothers option
- Customisable zig-zag generator – so the output will be editable, and you can add/remove cals from a day and the other days will automatically update?
- A way to save or print the weight loss calculator results
Zig-Zag diet generator, which will produce a weeks worth of daily calorie totals that average out at your intended intake per day. 5:2 diet calorie calculator / fast diet calculator, which will work out your low calorie and normal calorie days if you want to try that diet, based on your TDEE (Total daily energy expenditure) ideal weight/ideal weight range for your height BMI What weight you would need to be to reach your goal BMI BMR how many calories you burn each day (TDEE) based on your BMR and your activity level How many calories you need to eat per day, to lose 0.5, 1 or 2 lbs per week. At a specified calorie intake per day, how long it would take you to lose a certain amount of weight How many lbs you will lose if you stick to your goal calories per day, for a specific number of days Calories per day (How many calories you’ll have to consume every day, to achieve x lbs weight loss within a number of days) Metric version! Extended 7 day zig-zag calculator A function that will enable you to put in a goal weight (or your desired weight loss in lbs) and your intended daily calorie intake, show you how many days it will take to reach your goal Some kind of frame size modifier for the ideal weight section – so you could choose large, medium or small frame size, and it would give you a more accurate ideal weight estimate, update your BMI etc. Plus info about how to determine your frame size for the weight loss calculator Descriptions of the activity level options, to make it cleared what category (sedentary, lightly active, etc etc) you best fit in. A ‘clear’ button to delete all input to start over. Change number of days to goal etc into a date picker.
If you have any ideas for more features to include in the ultimate weight loss calculator, please let me know in the comments below!